Wireless Bluetooth Speaker & Radio
- The GO Radio enjoys the same high specification as the new GO model including class leading 18-hour battery life, Near Field Communication for even simpler Bluetooth pairing and the superior quality of Bluetooth aptX, while adding the maximum portable convenience of an integrated FM radio.
A World of Music
- Leave behind the tiny, tiny sound of your digital devices – you’ll want to hear everything through the GO Radio from now on. For the full audio experience, the GO Radio is AptX ready, allowing you to stream in full detail from AptX Bluetooth devices.
- With GO Radio you can listen to FM radio or play music from any phone, tablet or computer. Three FM presets make it easier than ever to listen to your favorite FM station and a discreet LED digital display behind the front grille indicates which input is selected or which FM radio preset is currently playing.
Small Body, Big Sound
GO Radio’s room-filling sound is sure to shock and impress, with balanced treatment of the whole spectrum of sound thanks to:
- Our proprietary Digital Signal Processing technology which gets more from digital music files
- A highly efficient amp powering dual 2” drivers and two titanium tweeters for expert top and mid-range performance
- Its rear Auxiliary Bass Radiator, pumping out room filling bass
Full of Power
- From one charge, the GO Radio will play your music for 18 hours – long after the party’s wound down. And if your phone or tablet can’t keep up, connect it via the USB socket for on-the-GO charging.
Upgrade Your Sound
- We’ve added Near Field Communication to the current GO, simply touch any NFC enabled device to the speaker for automatic pairing.
- Almost every modern phone or tablet has Bluetooth compatibility, and can be paired with your GO in seconds, and for any other devices you can use the 3.5mm input for fast and easy playback.
- Alternatively, browse the FM airwaves and save up to three stations as favorites for easy connection in the future.
- These options mean you can play music stored on connected devices, stream from online services such as Spotify and Pandora, or upgrade the sound of games and films, all at the touch of a button. And each unit remembers up to 8 devices so you don’t have to disconnect and reconnect each time.